1. We're Local. Breck Media Group Wyoming is a Wyoming corporation. All company profits stay right here in Casper to support local law enforcement, fire fighters, education and your business!
2. Profits are Spent Locally. If we need a product or service to support our business, our first call is to a local vendor. Our priority is to support the community that supports us!
3. All Decisions are Local. All decisions on programming, station promotions and community involvement are made right here in Casper. We have access to the best audience and music research, and we're active members of the Wyoming Association of Broadcasters and the top broadcast trade organizations. Great industry guidance with a local twist makes for compelling radio!
Our Broadcast Philosophy
1. Short Commercial Breaks. We love commercials! But we run no more than nine minutes of them per hour. Ads buried in long commercial breaks lose their effectiveness. Keeping breaks short insures that ads stand out and local businesses grow, which is why you'll never hear more than four commercials in any break.
2. No Big Network Deals. We avoid "1-800" ads or ".com" ads that direct listeners to out of town businesses. We don't place your messages in the same break with national competitors. These deals can hurt your business and extend commercial breaks.
3. Digital Directed Locally. Our Mobile Apps and website Listen Live buttons take listeners directly to our stations here in Casper with no opportunity to access an out of town station where they can miss your message.
4. Fresh, Effective Ads. We have the best copy writers in town and a wide variety of voices available. Our in-house talent and relationships with top talent from around the country give us fresh new voices.
5. It's All About You. We don't believe in "One size fits all" plans. Your business is one of a kind, and your campaign should be, too.
6. Immediate Response. If you need us, you'll hear from us within minutes.
Our Stations (Click logo for more info)
Copyright © keepitincasper.com. All rights reserved.